Webinars in Hong Kong
A webcast series to educate and inspire digital transformation
Moving to the Cloud?
There’s a lot to prepare for when you’re taking that first step out of the data center. In this webinar to find out all the advantages of cloud onboarding with NetApp. We’ll introduce you to three different methods for moving data to the cloud and how to achieve:
- Store cold On-Premises data in the cloud with Cloud Tiering
- Lift and shift
- Easily migrate data
- Cloud Back Up
Kubernetes on the Cloud
Find out how the Kubernetes-based platform from Red Hat can get NetApp's enterprise-grade data management features. OpenShift accelerates the development and deployment of cloud-native applications, but does it have all the data management features enterprise deployments need?
Join our webinar, where we will be looking at an actual customer case study, to see how Cloud Volumes ONTAP enables OpenShift users to:
- Dynamically allocate persistent volumes for OpenShift clusters.
- Provide OpenShift clusters with high availability and resilience.
- Easily manage different tiers of service with StorageClass.
- Recover application data quickly using point-in-time Snapshots.
- Instantly and efficiently clone volumes for optimized testing.
Making the Most of Your Investment in Oracle with Cloud Volumes Services for Public Cloud
If you’re running Oracle databases on-premises and are seeking a similar data management solution in the cloud, there are a few options. When moving your database to the cloud, you’ll also keep in mind high performance, data protection, data durability, encryption, and high availability.